Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Comment in Nexttrade.blogspot on Property

Last year we see developer introducing 5 : 95 scheme to attract buyer during financial crisis.Now I have encounter high end developer using 1 : 99 scheme.IF the property market is really good, there is no reason they use 1% scheme.This only shown that the market is really not good. Not Good at all.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:30:00 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to look at Property stocks

The property market, which staged a steady recovery last year after the slump in 2008, has now gone in overdrive. Some condominiums projects, which were launched in the past few months at exorbitantly high prices, were easily sold off. Properties in desirable location has enjoyed appreciation in value of 15-20% over the past one year. Despite the expected rise in interest rates this year, property developers are fairly confident that their sales will not be seriously impact. In view of this bright outlook, I think it is now time to buy property stocks which have not gone up too much. From Chart 1, we can see that the Properties index has not moved up by much. I have appended below the charts of my three favorites- Sunrise, Suncity & IGB (the latter has limited exposure to property development). I believe that all three stocks should see decent price appreciation in the months ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you plan to go to TTB's talk (cost about RM800).

I plan to go, so try to look for kaki.

Giap Seng

Anonymous said...

1:99, any projects, I had not heard of this.

When we have serious brain drain, I just wonder who will be staying in these high end properties.

Of course, one of the lawyer told me that the super rich usually snap up a few units before the launch, and this makes people "seeing" that the units are selling very fast.

Giap Seng

KC said...

Hi GS,
It's BSG.

I plan to go for 2nd day's TA talk.
If time allowed.

Please email me your contact.
ssinvesting@gmail.com.
TQ
KC