Thursday, May 31, 2007

Child Education Fund @ 31/5/2007


The market has undergo correction, some call it base building, Muiind has come down below 30 cent due to weak sentimen and fear of China Correction. I added 5,000 Muiind at 0.295.

China has started it's long overdue correction on 30/5/07. More volatile expected in China Market. Our BSKL has lost it's momentum, although the Index has not gone down much, but most of the counter esp 2nd & 3rd liner has come down to more attractive level.

For Value Investor, maybe this is the right time to accumulate ( slowly by stages) some good counter.

For me ? I will focus on Liondiv, Lionind, Muiimd, Ornasteel & TongHerr.
(IF THEY DROP TO MY TARGET PRICE )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear KC,

May I know wat is ur target price for these counters?

Rgds

Jin

Warren Buffett the 2nd said...

Why u like Mui ? the latest result don't show much improvement.

thanks

KC said...

Dear Warren buffett the 2nd,

The latest results appear no improvement compare to previous corresponding qtr, I'm not surprise because this is within my expectation.

The main point is It has generate profit again, the -ve earning is mainly due to high gearing & huge interest expenses.

We have seen the Mgt has taken steps to disposed some assets to reduce the debts.

At currect price of 0.30, I only pay 70% of it's NTA.

If the Mgt succeeded in it's turnaround plan, the rewards to me can be high. (which I believe they will get the job done, a little more patient & time is needed)

KC said...

Dear Jin,
My target price as follow:-

Liondiv = 7.80
LionInd = 1.77
Ornasteel = 1.38
Muiind = 0.265
Tong Herr = 4.80

( the target price is depend on your risk appetite and differ for different person)

Rgds!